The team here at Découvertes™ prides itself in providing exclusive travel to individuals and groups. Our top quality tailor-made itineraries ensure that you will enjoy a unique French travel experience with Découvertes™!
No two itineraries are ever the same … we create and design your trip around you and your personal desires.
• Bertrand Collignon, President and CEO: After 10 years as Human Resources Consultant in an International Company, Bertrand joined Découvertes in 1999. He is now owning and taking care of the whole company.
• Thomas Dretschkow, Production Manager, FIT Department: Thomas comes from Germany where he studied business administration after several « hands on » experiences in the travel industry throughout Europe. He came to France in 1998 where he worked during 11 years as a Senior Project Manager for an important DMC based on the French Riviera. He recently joined Decouvertes’ team for a new challenge as a Production Manager.
• Laurent Beaudet, Production Manager, FIT Department: Laurent spent 15 years in Brazil, mainly in the Sao Paulo state managing hotels and in Mato Grosso do Sul state where he built and started up the Ecological Park Baia Bonita known as " Aquario Natural" of Bonito. Back to his provençal roots, he joined our team to take care of the brazilian and american clients.
• André Bakkalian, Production Manager, FIT Department : Being by nature enthusiastic, André deeply enjoys all the natural heritage of France. 2 years experience working for a tour operator in Canada. You can rely on André to make his utmost to keep you as a client for the life time!
• Didier Colonna, Production Manager, FIT Department : Coming from the deluxe hotel business, Didier knows this field perfectly and you can rely on his knowledge to find the best property for your clients. He likes making private itineraries especially in South of France and Corsica where he was born. Serious and very concerned by the well being of his clients, you can be confident in his professionalism.
• Emily De Clermont, Production Manager, FIT Department : Raised in South Africafor 12 years, she returned to France to obtain a Bachelor in hospitality. Her love of traveiling lead her to California where she obtained an MBA in hospitality Management. She worked as Project manager with different hotel chains.
• Isabel Flores, Marketing Department: Native from Ecuador, Isabel obtained a Master Degree in International Tourism Management and she has 9 years of experience serving American and North American Market. She joined Decouvertes' team in 2006
• Cynthia Mazure, Production Groupe Departement: After graduating with a tourism in France, Cynthia spent five years in the United States where she obtained an Associates degree in Travel and Tourism. She recently joined Decouverts' Group department. Having spent a lot of time with Americans, Cynthia is now determined to share all of the treasures of her native country. Being by nature enthusiastic and friendly she is always ready to help.
• Cecile Flayol, Research & Development Manager: She obtained her American graduation in Colorado Springs. Back in France, her passion for art led her to obtain a degree in architecture and a master degree in English literature. She was US-group operations manager at Découvertes for 7 years and handled trips for major institutions such as Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley, Princeton, Houston Museum of Fine Arts or the MoMA. She is now in charge of Research & Development. Her job leads her to know everything about what is going on and what is trendy in France.
• Martine Giono, Booker, FIT Department: Martine returned to France in 1998 after having spent 22 years in Australia. She loves tourism, travelling and selling dreams. Martine recently joined Decouvertes as a Booker after having her own business for many years during which she obtained a great knowledge of customizing, professionalism, and understanding what the client needs.
• Nathalie Beauvois, Account Manager: Nathalie has 25 years of experience as an Accountant in various businesses and accounting firms. She is willing to help anytime if you have a request or question concerning accounting.
• Solenn L'hour, Booker, FIT Department: Ex Commercial Manager in the field of advertising, Solenn integrated Decouvertes in February 2012 as a booker. Her thirst for discoveries which brought her to take long trips abroad and her experience in communication enables us to understand the exact needs of our customers.
• Karine Pereira Do Vale, Booking Department: Native from Portugal, Karine use to share her life between France and Portugal. She obtained a bachelor degree in Spanish language in the French University of Toulouse. She recently joined Decouvertes as a Travel advisor's assistant in the FIT Departement.
• Damien Lou, Booking Department: Damien was born in Tahiti and spent his childhood between his country of origin and France. He graduated with a Master's degree in technical translation (English, Portuguese) and speaks several Romance and Slavic languages. He lived in various countries such as Portugal, Bulgaria and Ireland and has a true passion for traveling that he is willing to share.